Saturday 28 July 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I've never done something like this before. I decided to create a place to post all the things I'm interested in for everyone to see, if they so choose, rather than putting it on Facebook to be lost or ignored.
I am Crystal! I'm studying BSc (Hons) Conservation Biology at Plymouth University. I'm passionate about conservation, wildlife, animal rights & welfare, helping the environment and leading a healthy, vegan lifestyle. I thought it would be a good idea to create this blog so I could share my thoughts & opinions, work, veganism & fitness information, interesting science, petitions for animal rights, inspirational quotes and more...
I hope you enjoy my future posts; there will be plenty to come!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you Crystal! The earth needs more angels like you. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete